What’s in it for you?
Judging provides independent and fair feedback to all entries
Connect with business professionals in the field
Solve business problems
Exchange knowledge with members
Stay on top of the latest trends and innovations
Grow your business/profile
Support your professional status
Develop your leadership and management skills
Enhance knowledge with real-life award winning business initiatives
Privacy and Security - be a part of a caring community where you are treated with respect
How do you achieve that?
Judge at our awards programmes
Attend networking meetings
Join special interest groups
Listen to exclusive webinars
Participate in problem-solving workshops
Access case studies
TJC events range from social and networking meetings to educational, problem-solving sessions and workshops. Propose the problem and get together with experts to reach an agreed solution by joining special interest group meetings.
LIVE Online meetings
Organised - at least twice a month
Free - unless organised in partnership with third party
Networking Meetings present unparalleled opportunities to connect with fellow professionals hailing from a diverse array of backgrounds, and spanning many industries all over the world.
- Connect & interact with like-minded business professionals
- Boost your professional development
- Develop your leadership & management skills
- Acquire new knowledge with business experts
- Exchange experiences with members
- Add value by participating or speaking
- Meet potential clients or partners
Workshops will be organised by special interest group Leaders on a regular basis and will enable to:
- Hear different perspectives from specialists
- Solve business problems
- Develop exciting plans with groups of fellow professionals.
Practical workshops promote your business, boost your profile, and enable you to develop your leadership skills and management best practice.
Access to award-winning case studies featuring initiatives implemented by some of the world's premier companies will help keep your finger on the pulse of the very best in business strategy.
- Case studies are based on real-life initiatives implemented within leading organisations
- Each initiative is unique and relevant to current times
- Comes from diverse sectors and industries
- Solid evidence of impacts and benefits
- Providing valuable feedback to awards finalists on their written and live presentations
Judging at our various Award Programmes through The Judge Club helps you develop as a thought leader by offering you opportunities to:
- Review the latest innovations developed within world-class organisations
- Inspire finalists with your insight and advice
- Help businesses continuously improve
- Support for your professional status
- Receive judge certification